Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Excitement! In picture format, anyway.

Here's my latest adventure.



I went on a 10-day trip to England, Wales and Scotland in May. We spent three days in London, visited my best friend who's been studying abroad in Wales and stayed in Edinburgh for three days, throwing in a hiking trip in the Highlands somewhere in there.

It was such an eye-opener and if I thought my wanderlust was bad before, it's only gotten worse since I returned to the States! I can't wait to travel more. Actually, it made me want to travel to Asia. Random, I know. But I've never had a desire to go there at all. Suddenly, I want to visit China and Japan and Indonesia just because I know that it would be an entirely different culture and experience.

At least I've chosen a profession that might facilitate my desire to travel, even if it's just in the United States.

One thing I'll say, though - a seven-hour plane ride is much more enjoyable when you have people to talk to.

1 comment:

Naomi Brown said...

I want to go to South Korea! We could go together!