Thursday, September 4, 2008

New gadgets!

I'm channeling my inner nerd right now. I seriously can't wait to get home and download Chrome, Google's new web browser. Lately I've been getting tired of Firefox, so it'll be nice to try something new. I hope it lives up to my expectations! However, it'll be interesting to see what critics have to say about its Incognito Mode.

I also discovered Hulu. I'm not really sure how I feel about it yet. It's definitely upscale YouTube, but there's not that much content right now. I'm assuming it'll grow and hopefully at a pretty decent pace. I'll be honest - I was looking for old school X-Files episodes and was severely disappointed when I couldn't find any...

Also, I find that it's easier to study for my Aztec class when I'm listening to Ilyas Ahmed.

No comments: